Addressing Spirituality and Moral Injury in Trauma
At the end of this training attendees will be able to:
- Describe the spiritual impacts of trauma.
- Discuss moral injury in situations of betrayal or perpetration.
- Utilize basic interventions for spiritual grounding.
- Recognize complex issues related to spiritual distress and moral Injury.
- Assess needs and be familiar with resources for referral of clients to spiritual care professionals.
- Janet Hanson, MDiv, CPE Supervisor/Staff Chaplain VA Portland Health Systems
- Rebecca Morris, MDiv, Chaplain Fellow VA Portland Health Systems
- Shelley Varner Perez, MDiv, BCC Staff Chaplain VA Portland Health Systems
- Dr. James Boehnlein, VA MIRECC VISN 20
RVP providers and VA staff attend at-no-cost. Community providers,
social service staff, first-responders and others $25.
Morning refreshment and coffee provided
CE-Credits Applied For
Register at: returningveterans.org/continuing-education-trainings
Hosted by RVP and MIRECC
Corporate Sponsors: Dignity Memorial & Cambia Health Solutions
For more information please contact the RVP at: 503-954-2259 ext 101
Grant Park Baptist Church
Portland, OR 97212
|RVP and VA Providers||$ 0.00|
|Community Providers||$ 25.00|