Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Qualify for RVP Services?
You qualify for services if:
- You are an OEF/OFS/OIF/OND Veteran or other Post 9/11 warzone deployment veteran.
- You are a family member of a Veteran who was deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan other Post 9/11 warzones. (spouse/intimate partner, child, parent, other relative like a grandparent or sibling).
- You are an active duty member of the military who was or is going to be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan or an, other Post 9/11 warzone.
- You are an Oregon or Washington National Guard member who has been or will be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan or an, other Post 9/11 warzone.
Why can't find a specific service in my area?
Can I Volunteer my service with RVP?
Returning Veterans Project is currently welcoming providers licensed and insured in Oregon and SW Washington in the following modalities only:
- Mental Health/Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Counselors (CADC I, CADC II and CADC III)
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Be licensed in good standing by a state professional board in Oregon or Washington.
- Practitioners working towards licensure must be working under the supervision of a licensed practitioner as part of their post-graduate work toward licensure.
- Massage therapists must have a public office space in which to see clients.
Can I Volunteer other services to RVP?
RVP currently has limited volunteer opportunities for non-providers. We do occasionally need help staffing events, trainings, and mail stuffing parties. Please E-mail us if you’re interested in joining our volunteer mailing list. For volunteering professional services such as graphic design, research, or college internships please E-mail your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org